Croydon Memorial Pool – Cnr Hewish Rd & Springfield Ave
All Weet-Bix TRYstars programs are delivered by Triathlon Australia accredited deliverers. All participants receive some great goodies to help them get to their own triathlon start line.
The program focuses on the development on all of the FUNdamental movement skills – agility, balance, coordination, speed, running, jumping, gliding, buoyancy, throwing, catching, kicking and batting which encourages successful participation in any sport.
The community program delivers one-hour game-based sessions including swim, ride and run activities, and finishes with a mini triathlon in a fun and safe environment.
For more information go to www.trystars.com.au
- 14th November to 12th December 2018 ( 5 sessions)
- 19th Dec to 23rd Jan – School Holiday Break
- 30th January to 6th March 2019 (6 sessions)
- Weet Bix TRYathlon – 10th March 2019 (TBC)
- Cost: All-inclusive cost of training and TRYathlon event registration – $50 per child. Online Registration:https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/57199752/priceCategories/57222951/primaryForm?_p=9221428405851317
- Program run by RTC volunteers including an accredited Triathlon Coach.
- Program open to primary school age kids and year 7 and 8.
- Pre School age kids are able to participate in the training program only if directly supervised by a parent. Preschool participants are not eligible to compete in the Weet Bix TRYathlon
- Program is offered to kids with or without a disability. The one program will cater all levels of ability.
For more information please contact: Tim Brewster Mobile: 0407 824 185, Email: Tim.Brewster@easternhealth.org.au